Job Application - Lead Communications Technician
Some characteristics needed are:
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude when coming to work.
- Able to promote the company, co-workers, clients and partners.
- Able to represent themselves as a responsible, professional liaison to a customer as required to do so by his Project Manager.
- Provide skill set to recognize issues, communicate all items to his Project Manager and take directions accurately and clearly.
- Need to distinguish different colors, read small print, recognize and sort sounds such as dial tone etc.
- Able to travel from time to time in 2 week increments if needed / requested.
- Punctual and honest
- Security / Criminal background check
A list of job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist and direct team on-site for areas to work in, tasks to be performed, work productivity to be completed in a standard work day, quality of work performed and enforce attendance and work hours set by PM.
- Fill out and communicate all required paperwork each day prior to leaving job site.
- Be able to consistently perform all tasks required on site to complete the entire scope of work committed to the customer.
- Able to work nights, weekends when needed.
- Flexible to learn and perform additionally required tasks if required from time to time.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Additional information may be required during the interview process.
You may also download, complete and return our application form. Mailing address: 570 W. Southern Ave., Tempe AZ 85282