Job Application - Project Manager
Some characteristics needed are:
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude when coming to work.
- Able to promote the company, co-workers, clients and partners.
- Able to represent themselves as a responsible, professional liaison to a customer.
- Provide skill sets to recognize issues, communicate openly, take directions accurately and clearly and able to acknowledge any mistakes they may make.
- Know and understand communications cabling designs and standards.
- Able to travel from time to time in 2 week increments if needed / requested.
- Punctual, honest and trusting.
- Able to fill out required spreadsheets and forms required.
- Manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Security / Criminal background check
A list of job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Able to walk a customer’s site and note all necessary information needed asses the costs associated with performing the requested work to be completed.
- Fill out and communicate all required paperwork each day for Operations Manager.
- Be able to consistently perform all tasks required to complete the entire scope of work committed to the customer.
- Able to work nights, weekends when needed.
- Flexible to learn and perform additionally required tasks if required from time to time.
- Attend and learn from provided training to keep them certified and knowledgeable of all required product lines, job site issues, HR processes.
Tools needed to perform job
Since your work is mostly computer and spreadsheet driven, most all your required work tools will be provided by Aspen Technologies, including a work truck, computer, phone and Uniforms.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Additional information may be required during the interview process.
You may also download, complete and return our application form. Mailing address: 570 W. Southern Ave., Tempe AZ 85282