Job Application - Structured Cabling Technician
Craftsmanship…some say it’s a lost art in the world we live in. Aspen Technologies doesn’t think so, in fact we are growing and in need of Security Technicians. Not just typical technicians because we are not a typical company, we want craftsmen. If you take pride in your work, have attention to detail, and most importantly the drive to be a leader then make a smart move and apply. Our Security Technicians are held to a higher level and will be responsible not only for the day to day operation, but interacting as a liaison between the customer and the Project Manager. This ensures that the project is completed correctly and on time. This role requires self-motivation for performing tasks assigned and that is what we need driven…leaders…that are craftsmen. Take a look at the requirements below and ask yourself- Do you have what it takes to be a craftsman? If so apply today!
Some characteristics needed are:
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude when coming to work.
- Able to promote the company, co-workers, clients and partners.
- Able to represent themselves as a responsible, professional liaison to a customer as required to do so by his Project Manager.
- Provide skill set to recognize issues, communicate all items to his Project Manager and take directions accurately and clearly.
- Need to distinguish different colors, read small print, recognize and sort sounds such as dial tone etc.
- Able to travel from time to time in 2 week increments if needed / requested.
- Punctual and honest
- Security / Criminal background check
A list of job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist and direct team on-site for areas to work in, tasks to be performed, work productivity to be completed in a standard work day, quality of work performed and enforce attendance and work hours set by PM.
- Fill out and communicate all required paperwork each day prior to leaving job site.
- Be able to consistently perform all tasks required on site to complete the entire scope of work committed to the customer.
- Able to work nights, weekends when needed.
- Flexible to learn and perform additionally required tasks if required from time to time.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Additional information may be required during the interview process.
You may also download, complete and return our application form. Mailing address: 570 W. Southern Ave., Tempe AZ 85282